Tuesday, August 24

Rehearsal schedule through Sept. 5th.

The good news is I am posting this schedule :)
the bad news is my cpu has crashed again - tech says this time the hard drive is kapoot, and I have lost all my stuff that I've been meaning to back up for oh so long now...  p.r.o.c.r.a.s.t.i.n.a.t.i.o.n.

bummer!

anyway... here is our rehearsal schedule for the next two weeks. song lists will appear soon as well.

Thursday - August 26        2:00 p.m. - 4:00 or so
Sunday -   August 29         9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Monday -  August 30         11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Thursday - Sept.   2           2:00 p.m. for the 9:30 team;  4:00 p.m. for the 11:00 team...  please try to stay till 7
Sunday    - Sept. 5             8:00 a.m.

For the folks new to the Dream Center gigs, we will tear down and pack eq. immediatley after service. Typically everyone kinda does their own thing and then meets at TDC at 2:15, no later than. Set up starts at 2:30, down beat at 3:30. At the risk of sounding like a clanging symbol, I will reiterate, the expectations will be very high following our last gig there. It is important that we bring our very best on the week of the 5th.   Let's leave them with mouths wide open... AGAIN!!!

Blessings...