Monday, December 20

TDC was great!!

Thanks to everyone! I know it was cold and for the most part people weren't there for worship, but for Santa...  however everyone I talked too afterwards loved it!

The list for next week is in the calendario, so give it a look.

The first week in January, Joel will be singing lead. He and I will be working on a list very soon so that we can get it out early since it may have a few key changes on it. We will have Joel singing lead for us on every fourth Sunday, for the foreseeable future. Our goal is two fold, we will be giving Brett a much needed break in his hectic schedule,  and increasing the congregations familiarity with Joel, as he is the leader for the home fellowship / church, that will eventually spin off into a new church plant.

Lastly - please give some listening time to "What Faith Can Do" in the INCOMING section. I would like to start laying the groundwork for it in rehearsal during the second week in Jan.

Peas :)