Dear Friends :) (very dramatic salutation!)
I have posted the lists for the month of April. Also I have updated the "How'd That Song Go" section of the blog to carry all the links for each of these songs, plus it has several of the older ones. To access this database you need to first clik on the "music archive" link in the; "how'd that song go" section of the main blog page, this will bring you to a white page with the words MUSIC ARCHIVE, (sshhhh it's magic!) in blue letters, in the upper left corner. clik on those pretty blue letters and it should open the archive for your parusal. (NOW... is that really even a word?!)
I know I do not say it enough, but thank you so much for your continued service and sacrifice.
I am planning to take this week off so I can decompress a bit. Spontaneous Combustion is a very real concern. Rehearsal is Thursday, downbeat at 5:00.