Monday, May 23

All things ...

Hey Friends...

First and foremeost on the agenda this week... I have the absolute pleasure of welcoming Kathy Graber to our little shop of horrors... errr, Worship Team. With many years of performing under her belt, she will be a great addition to our lineup of vocalists.

Secondly. As summer arrives on the calendar I am sure that there are quite a few of ya'll that have plans for upcoming family vacations. PLEASE, share these dates with me (via email) asap, as I am currently working on the rotation schedule for the next three months and it is way easier to put the puzzle together when I have all the pieces.

Third. As we progress further into this rotation process, I hope everyone sees how imortant it is to do yor homework and become familiar with your parts, for the upcoming material. So far, I think we are all doing fairly well, keep up the good work.

Fourth. If all things progress as hoped, I will start work on refitting the stage on Monday, June 13. The initial plan is to remove all the equipment, pull up the carpet, take off the deck, cut down the sides, and begin the process of pulling all new audio cables through the floor joists so that we can once an for all remove the cables from the platform!!!! EVERYONE SAY AMEN!

So, I could use some assistance :) I plan to take the week off of work so that I can get the stage ready for worship on the following Sunday, the 19th. I could use some help for sure on Monday 13th., and probably a few days beyond as well, just not sure yet.

Speaking of the week of renovations... we will NOT have rehearsal on Wednesday the 15th. Since we probably won't have a stage to rehearse on :) So I'll put together a no brainer set for that sunday... no worries.

Allllrighty then... grab the list in the INCOMING section, Kathy I posted links to the songs there for you as well. All the charts you'll need are in the library, except for Reveal Myself To Me, I will email that over.

See y'all Wednesday, down beat at 5:30 sharp.