Monday, May 9

this week in worship :)

hola amigos

this week we will need to change the practice back to an early Thursday start. Sorry for the changes, but as we grow into this rotation we find minor problems that will be corrected as we go. So rehearsal is Thursday @ 4:00.  Susan I know this is very problematic for you, let me know what works best for you. You can either get there as best you can, time wise, come in on Sunday without Thursday rehearsal, or take this week off and I'll get Jerry to cover for you.  Let me know please mam.

The line up...  Tara and Joel are leading this week, Brett is out of town, and I am scheduled off.

The list...  Meet With Me (E)
                Everlasting God (G)
                We Fall Down (D)
                He Loves Us    (G)
                The Stand (?)

I'll get the key for the stand, and the post any other key changes, and charts as needed later today...  I gotta run right now.