What a blessing to have our local Jedi Master back on the patform :) And now... the list!
ps. As we get all the renovations and summer vacations and all other *tions, behind us and return to a semi normal rotation schedule I will get in front with the song lists again. So remember to start checking into the INCOMING section to stay prepared for your week! Also, I have deleted the auto email function of the blog. While a neat little function, it did not allow me to list enough people to receive said emails. So I will endeavor to email you all as a group when I make changes to the blog. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN JUST SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR PAPA TRACE TO EMAIL! Checking the blog often for updates is the best way to stave off any feelings of being out of the loop. Okay? Okay. And now... the list!
Give You Glory (D)
Glorious One (C)
Glorious Day (B)
Jesus Paid It All (B)
Amazing Grace - My Chains Are Gone (G) I think that's right for Brett
Heaven Hear Us (G) sorry no link for this one
Players -
Brett, Trace, Susan, Linda, Joel, Marsha, Tara(?), Tony(?)